Sunday, June 06, 2010

Finally! Another remake of an 80s movie!

There's a new Karate Kid movie coming out. I'm probably not going to see it, because I learned everything I need to know from the preview. In case you haven't seen the preview, here's the summary:

!!!!!!! SPOILER ALRET !!!!1!!

A tough, inner-city boy who thinks he's got it all figured out moves to China. Once he gets there, he learns that he doesn't know anything, and gets beat up by bullies. He ends up meeting a wise janitor who teaches him karate. Much older people than him politely wait their turn to attack him so that he can deal with them individually. He defeats every minor bad guy and eventually has a showdown with the main antagonist. And he gets the girl.

I just saved you from spending $10 at the theater. You're welcome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home