Cover up, PETA, your crazy is showing.
So PETA's got a new thing going, something about renaming fish. Their website, Save the Sea Kittens, implores people to stop catching and eating fish because it's cruel. They even list some fun facts, like this gem:

Her name is Delicious. I gave her a water bowl because she's gonna need something to swim around in while I'm preparing the vegetables that will be in the frying pan with her. There's also a kitty litter box, because it reminded me of batter. The kitty whiskers look like something that could be on a catfish, which I also enjoy eating, and the kitty ears are just for fun. It's fun to play dress-up sometimes.
This crap reminds me of when I was little and used to love watching Captain Planet, before I got older and realized it was Ted Turner eco-propaganda. Sea kittens. Come on, PETA. You're embarrassing yourselves.
Like their surface-dwelling cousins, the land kittens, sea kittens enjoy being petted. Their lack of arms makes it difficult for them to pet back, but they often gently rub against each other as a sign of affection.So I went to the website and made my own sea kitten to share with my friends. I was a little disappointed that there were only four choices of sea kittens to customize. Why can't I customize this sea kitten? But I chose the trout, because out of the four, that's the sea kitten that tastes the best after I catch it, cut it open, tear out its spine, cut off its head, cook it, and eat it. Do you like her?
Her name is Delicious. I gave her a water bowl because she's gonna need something to swim around in while I'm preparing the vegetables that will be in the frying pan with her. There's also a kitty litter box, because it reminded me of batter. The kitty whiskers look like something that could be on a catfish, which I also enjoy eating, and the kitty ears are just for fun. It's fun to play dress-up sometimes.
This crap reminds me of when I was little and used to love watching Captain Planet, before I got older and realized it was Ted Turner eco-propaganda. Sea kittens. Come on, PETA. You're embarrassing yourselves.
Labels: Stupid People
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home